Fernando Botero sold one of his watercolors at the age of 14 for two dollars and despite some ‘opposition’ has since become one of the world’s wealthiest artists Read More
- Sotheby's Opens Spring Auctions With $368.3 M. Impressionist and Modern Sale
- Running Through S|2 With His Woes: On Drake's Sotheby's Soundtrack
- NADA New York Announces Special Projects and Programming, From a Canine Performance to a Poker Tournament
- Here's the 2015 Volta Exhibitor List
- Collector Stefan Edlis Talks Tax-Free Art Deals, Collecting: 'I'm Over-Invested'