“And Europe Will Be Stunned,” Yael Bartana’s celebrated film trilogy introducing Poland’s Jewish Renaissance Movement, arrived at Petzel Gallery for its first New York showing–just as a new museum devoted to Jewish culture was opening its doors in Warsaw. Suddenly things got a lot “more real” Read More
- Met To Remain Open Until Midnight for Final Weekend of 'China: Through the Looking Glass'
- Here Are The Renderings For Frank Gehry's Proposed $300 M. L.A. Project
- Nicole K. Allen White Named Director of Government and External Affairs at Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Morning Links: Takashi Murakami's Private Collection Edition
- Sotheby's Will Sell ABBA's Piano in September