The 2015 Simone de Beauvoir Prize for Women’s Freedom is being awarded to Washington, D.C.’s National Museum of Women in the Arts, the museum announced today. It is the first American organization to take home the honor, which comes €20,000 … Read More
- Gallery Diet Is Moving Out Of Miami's Wynwood District
- Sotheby's Will Sell ABBA's Piano in September
- Jute Sack Artworks Are at the Center of Simchowitz Lawsuit Against Venice Biennale Artist
- Sotheby's to Auction Bob Dylan's Manuscript for 'A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall'
- Expo Chicago Announces Special Projects for 2015 Edition