Director of the British Museum Neil McGregor will be retiring in December, after thirteen years at his post. He is considered one of the greatest directors in the museum’s nearly 300-year history, due to his international developments and his attempts … Read More
- How Do Art Businesses Stack Up on Facebook?
- Sotheby's London Cleaners Barred From Work After Protest
- A Gallery Grows In the Galeries: The Grandest Shopping Center in Paris Turns to Contemporary Art
- ‘Democratization, Not Monetization’: Jeremy Kost on Selling His Instagram Male Models for $100 Each
- Morning Links: Ai Weiwei's Cats Edition