Having gotten rid of that finicky ol’ Picasso tapestry in his renovations of the Philip Johnson-designed Four Seasons restaurant in the Seagram Building in New York (Yeah! Fuck you, Picasso!), developer Aby Rosen now plans to re-name the restaurant, according … Read More
- ‘Thinking from the Present Allowed Us to Get to the Past’: Peter Eleey Talks the New Embrace of Old Work in ‘Greater New York’
- Artnews S.A. and BMP Media Holdings Merger Finalized
- Oscar Murillo In The Evening Standard: '[Paintings] Are The Engine And They Drive The Whole Machine'
- Grumpy Old Men: Tom Wolfe and Tom Sachs Duke It Out Over Contemporary Art
- Sotheby's Announces Sale of Rare Double-Sided Picasso, Monet Masterpiece