Niki de Saint Phalle, the French New Realist sculptor who died in 2002 at the age of 71, has been having a comeback. Three years ago, to mark the 10-year anniversary of her death, New York’s Nohra Haime Gallery held … Read More
- Gallery Diet Is Moving Out Of Miami's Wynwood District
- Sotheby's Will Sell ABBA's Piano in September
- Jute Sack Artworks Are at the Center of Simchowitz Lawsuit Against Venice Biennale Artist
- Sotheby's to Auction Bob Dylan's Manuscript for 'A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall'
- Expo Chicago Announces Special Projects for 2015 Edition