Niki de Saint Phalle, the French New Realist sculptor who died in 2002 at the age of 71, has been having a comeback. Three years ago, to mark the 10-year anniversary of her death, New York’s Nohra Haime Gallery held … Read More
- Just How Quickly Has Manhattan’s Lower East Side Gallery District Grown?
- Art Brussels Relocating to Inner-City Brussels in 2016
- MAK Vienna Becomes First Museum to Use Bitcoin to Acquire Art, a Harm van den Dorpel
- Sotheby's to Auction Big Ass Egg
- Outsider Art Fair Moves to New Locations in Paris and New York