Niki de Saint Phalle, the French New Realist sculptor who died in 2002 at the age of 71, has been having a comeback. Three years ago, to mark the 10-year anniversary of her death, New York’s Nohra Haime Gallery held … Read More
- Loic Gouzer Follows Up 'Gritty' Sale With Auction Featuring Potentially Historic Picasso
- Phillips 2.0: Can Auction Veteran Ed Dolman Turn Around the Art World's Third-Place House?
- Who Is Drake's Friend at Sotheby's?
- Gavin Brown Will Open a Space in Rome
- Hong Kong's Forthcoming M+ Museum Adds Dodiya Painting to Its Collection