“This!” Deborah Kass said to me last Wednesday evening, as if it were obvious. We were standing on the steps of the Temple of Dendur, trading favorite museums. She gestured at the sprawl of the Metropolitan Museum of Art around … Read More
- How Do Art Businesses Stack Up on Facebook?
- Sotheby's London Cleaners Barred From Work After Protest
- A Gallery Grows In the Galeries: The Grandest Shopping Center in Paris Turns to Contemporary Art
- ‘Democratization, Not Monetization’: Jeremy Kost on Selling His Instagram Male Models for $100 Each
- Morning Links: Ai Weiwei's Cats Edition