“This!” Deborah Kass said to me last Wednesday evening, as if it were obvious. We were standing on the steps of the Temple of Dendur, trading favorite museums. She gestured at the sprawl of the Metropolitan Museum of Art around … Read More
- A Closer Look at the New Directors of Italy's Top 20 Museums
- Gallery Diet Is Moving Out Of Miami's Wynwood District
- Glenn Ligon Names His Ten Favorite Books, Includes 'Citizen' Among Them
- Morning Links: @dirty_corner Edition
- Met To Remain Open Until Midnight for Final Weekend of 'China: Through the Looking Glass'