NEW YORK—Over its 14-year history, the annual Armory Show art fair has grown into one of the biggest events in the art world. Now the fair has turned to online art marketplace Paddle8 for what organizers describe as a “virtual … Read More
- Which Artworks Earned the Best Returns at the May Auctions?
- Christie's Also Served a Ridiculous Amount of Coffee Last Week
- Just How Big Were This Week's Contemporary Art Auctions?
- Price Check: Frieze New York 2015
- Phillips Closes Spring Auctions With Fainting Spell and Respectable $97.1 M. Contemporary Sale