NEW YORK—Over its 14-year history, the annual Armory Show art fair has grown into one of the biggest events in the art world. Now the fair has turned to online art marketplace Paddle8 for what organizers describe as a “virtual … Read More
- Loic Gouzer Follows Up 'Gritty' Sale With Auction Featuring Potentially Historic Picasso
- Phillips 2.0: Can Auction Veteran Ed Dolman Turn Around the Art World's Third-Place House?
- Who Is Drake's Friend at Sotheby's?
- Gavin Brown Will Open a Space in Rome
- Hong Kong's Forthcoming M+ Museum Adds Dodiya Painting to Its Collection