NEW YORK— On Sept. 7, the Nohra Haime Gallery opened a 44-year retrospective of work by Niki de Saint Phalle (1930-2002), the French artist who is best known for her whimsical, brightly-painted polyester sculptures. Read More
- How Do Art Businesses Stack Up on Facebook?
- Sotheby's London Cleaners Barred From Work After Protest
- Chelsea's Anna Kustera Gallery Changes Name, Heads to Brooklyn
- A Gallery Grows In the Galeries: The Grandest Shopping Center in Paris Turns to Contemporary Art
- Sotheby's Sells $203.6 M. of Contemporary Art in London, Led by a $32.8 M. Warhol Dollar Bill