LONDON—An Old Master painting that sold at auction for £39,000 ($80,000) less than four years ago, recently sold for £750,000 ($1.2 million) after having been altered by contemporary artists Jake and Dinos Chapman and included in their latest exhibition at White Cube gallery, London. Read More
Your cart is empty.
Sign up to receive our bimonthly e-newsletter.
- Carol Vogel May Have Plagiarized David Foster Wallace's Times Obituary
- The 2014 ARTnews 200 Top Collectors
- 'An Angel That Sits Upon Our Shoulders': Nick Cave Reflects on the Loss of Gallerist Claude Simard
- Ruben Ochoa's Concrete Poetry
- Liu Yiqian Waves Off Tea Controversy, Says $36.3 Million Cup 'Isn’t... Appropriate for the Masses'