Olafur Eliasson, the Danish Icelandic conceptual artist, was named this summer’s guest artist for the Palace of Versailles. Since 2008, the palace has invited artists, including Jeff Koons, Takashi Murakami, Giuseppe Penone, and Lee Ufan, to create and exhibit works … Read More
Recent 200 Top Collectors
- Photographic Memory: Artur Walther Has Built What May Be the World’s Largest and Most Important Private Collection of African Photography
- Collector's Corner: Francis Greenburger
- Melva Bucksbaum, Art Patron and Collector, Dies at 82
- Elaine Wynn on $142.5 M. Bacon Triptych: 'I Was Afraid I Wasn't Going to Own It'
- Microsoft Cofounder Paul Allen Taps Minneapolis-Based Curator To Head New Arts Center in Seattle