Habitat is a new weekly series that visits with artists in their workspaces.This week’s studio: Olek; Boerum Hill, Brooklyn. “Crocheting is my only weapon,” Olek said as she lit up a hand-rolled cigarette in her studio. “I grew up in a place that was very stingy … Read More
- A Closer Look at the New Directors of Italy's Top 20 Museums
- Gallery Diet Is Moving Out Of Miami's Wynwood District
- Glenn Ligon Names His Ten Favorite Books, Includes 'Citizen' Among Them
- Morning Links: @dirty_corner Edition
- Met To Remain Open Until Midnight for Final Weekend of 'China: Through the Looking Glass'