Until a few decades ago, Gustav Klimt was relatively ignored by the art establishment. Now his paintings are among the most expensive ever sold. How did the Viennese painter’s prices rise so high so fast?. Read More
- Christie's Also Served a Ridiculous Amount of Coffee Last Week
- Just How Big Were This Week's Contemporary Art Auctions?
- Price Check: Frieze New York 2015
- Phillips Closes Spring Auctions With Fainting Spell and Respectable $97.1 M. Contemporary Sale
- Mondrian Sells for $50.6 M., a New Record, at Christie's $202.6 M. Impressionist-Modern Sale