Director Mikhail Piotrovsky says the museum’s biggest projects were born in times of crisis—which explains why he is now supervising an expansion, a reinstallation, and several new international venues. Read More
- ARTnews and Art in America Merge to Form World's Largest Art-Media Company
- Two Banksy Murals Head to Auction with Combined Estimate of $1 M.
- Cecily Brown Identifies A 'Less Celebrated' Copycat
- Convicted Art Criminal Claims He Was Sold Fake de Kooning Paintings, Picasso Etchings
- High Museum of Art Appoints Randall Suffolk Nancy and Holcombe T. Green Jr. Director