Filming portraits for his acclaimed glass-brick foundation in Chicago, weaving the alphabet into a giant steel figure in Des Moines, and staging a tower of cymbals for Dubai's newest skyscraper, Jaume Plensa brings a sense of spectacle and intimacy into monumental public sculpture. Read More
Your cart is empty.
Sign up to receive our bimonthly e-newsletter.Subscribe
- The 2014 ARTnews 200 Top Collectors
- Veritas! After Six Years, Harvard Art Museums' Renzo Piano Home Is Nearly Ready: A Peek Inside
- Smithsonian Announces James Dicke Contemporary Art Prize Nominees
- Katy Perry Saw a Magritte Show, and She Liked It
- Oscar Murillo Took the 'Ice Bucket Challenge,' and David Zwirner Is Next