Last Friday, Paul Allen—art collector, Microsoft co-founder, venture capitalist, philanthropist, owner of several sports teams (and a Frank Gehry-designed Jimi Hendrix museum), and self-proclaimed “Idea Man“—announced that he would be opening an arts nonprofit in Seattle called Pivot Art + … Read More
Recent 200 Top Collectors
- Microsoft Cofounder Paul Allen Taps Minneapolis-Based Curator To Head New Arts Center in Seattle
- How Has the 200 Top Collectors List Changed Over the Past 25 Years?
- Editor's Letter: ARTnews Summer 2015, Original Cover by Will Cotton
- Both a Buyer and Lender Be: Eli Broad on His Personal Collection and New Museum
- It Takes One to Know One: Why Artists Make Ideal Collectors