Paul Cézanne’s Vue sur L’Estaque et Le Château d’If will be sold at the Impressionist and modern evening sale at Christie’s London on February 4. The painting comes from the collection of Samuel Courtauld, founder of the Courtauld Gallery and Institute … Read More
- A Closer Look at the New Directors of Italy's Top 20 Museums
- Gallery Diet Is Moving Out Of Miami's Wynwood District
- Glenn Ligon Names His Ten Favorite Books, Includes 'Citizen' Among Them
- Morning Links: @dirty_corner Edition
- Met To Remain Open Until Midnight for Final Weekend of 'China: Through the Looking Glass'