Paul Cézanne’s Vue sur L’Estaque et Le Château d’If will be sold at the Impressionist and modern evening sale at Christie’s London on February 4. The painting comes from the collection of Samuel Courtauld, founder of the Courtauld Gallery and Institute … Read More
- Sole Copy of Wu-Tang Clan's New Album Sets Auction Record, Selling for 'Undisclosed Figure in the Millions'
- Xavier Cha Wants 'Actors Able to Express Conflicting Emotions' for Upcoming MoCA Cleveland Performances
- Inaugural Winners of Pierre Daix Art Book Prize Announced
- Morning Links: 3-D Printed Mona Lisa Edition
- Artadia Announces 2015 Houston Grantees