Paul Cézanne’s Vue sur L’Estaque et Le Château d’If will be sold at the Impressionist and modern evening sale at Christie’s London on February 4. The painting comes from the collection of Samuel Courtauld, founder of the Courtauld Gallery and Institute … Read More
- A Print Publication About Art and The Internet: Lauren Cornell and Ed Halter On 'Mass Effect'
- Morning Links: DIY Museum Edition
- How Do Art Businesses Stack Up on Facebook?
- Sotheby's London Cleaners Barred From Work After Protest
- A Gallery Grows In the Galeries: The Grandest Shopping Center in Paris Turns to Contemporary Art