Deborah Solomon on the Delaware Art Museum’s deaccessioning efforts. [The New York Times] Sotheby’s released its results for the first half of 2014, reporting a 24 percent increase in auction sales. [CNN Money] “Artist Ryan McGinness’s edgy but still official-looking … Read More
Your cart is empty.
Sign up to receive our bimonthly e-newsletter.Subscribe
- Games People Play: Justin Lieberman Bids New York Adieu With His Middle Finger as His Dealers Tussle
- The 2014 ARTnews 200 Top Collectors
- Contemporary Art Finds a Place at the Santa Fe Indian Market
- Leon Black Buys Former Knoedler Space for $50 M.
- Oscar Murillo Took the 'Ice Bucket Challenge,' and David Zwirner Is Next