In the days following Friday evening’s opening of Art Basel Hong Kong, which runs through Tuesday at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, dealers continued to report sales. Pace parted with a Chuck Close tapestry and an Alexander Calder … Read More
- A Print Publication About Art and The Internet: Lauren Cornell and Ed Halter On 'Mass Effect'
- Morning Links: DIY Museum Edition
- How Do Art Businesses Stack Up on Facebook?
- Sotheby's London Cleaners Barred From Work After Protest
- A Gallery Grows In the Galeries: The Grandest Shopping Center in Paris Turns to Contemporary Art