For his new “Producers” series, sculptor Xavier Veilhan convinced Daft Punk to unmask themselves so he could make 3D scans of them, which he then used to create wooden sculptures of the pair. Veilhan also has a double exhibition, “Music,” opening … Read More
- Auctionata Secures $45 M. in Latest Funding Round
- Asia Week Auctions Haul in Rip-Roaring $250.7 M. at Big Two Houses, a Record
- Loic Gouzer Follows Up 'Gritty' Sale With Auction Featuring Potentially Historic Picasso
- Phillips 2.0: Can Auction Veteran Ed Dolman Turn Around the Art World's Third-Place House?
- Who Is Drake's Friend at Sotheby's?