Earlier this year Jasmin Tsou, proprietor of the downtown Manhattan gallery JTT, bought an Artforum magazine subscription for Marlon Mullen, an artist who had recently joined her stable. The magazine would be used as source material: Mullen’s acrylic paintings on … Read More
- Feuer and Mesler Double Down on Grand Street, Closing Orchard Street Gallery
- New Complaint Filed Against Nahmads Over Modigliani Portrait
- Here's the Exhibitor List for Mexico City's 2016 Material Art Fair, Which Has Grown by 50 Percent for Its Third Edition
- Sole Copy of Wu-Tang Clan's New Album Sets Auction Record, Selling for 'Undisclosed Figure in the Millions'
- 2015 Venice Biennale Passes 500,000 Visitors, 5 Percent Increase From 2013