The verdict has been reached—75-year-old Pierre Le Guennec, Picasso’s former electrician back in the 1970s, has been dealt a two year (suspended) prison sentence for possession of 271 stolen, never-before-seen Picasso works which he claimed were a gift from the … Read More
- Asia Week Auctions Haul in Rip-Roaring $250.7 M. at Big Two Houses, a Record
- Loic Gouzer Follows Up 'Gritty' Sale With Auction Featuring Potentially Historic Picasso
- Phillips 2.0: Can Auction Veteran Ed Dolman Turn Around the Art World's Third-Place House?
- Who Is Drake's Friend at Sotheby's?
- Gavin Brown Will Open a Space in Rome