The verdict has been reached—75-year-old Pierre Le Guennec, Picasso’s former electrician back in the 1970s, has been dealt a two year (suspended) prison sentence for possession of 271 stolen, never-before-seen Picasso works which he claimed were a gift from the … Read More
- Outsider Art Fair Moves to New Locations in Paris and New York
- How Are Art Fairs Doing This Year?
- Gagosian No Longer Represents Rauschenberg Foundation
- Giacometti's 'L'homme Au Doigt,' Coming to Auction for the First Time, Could Become Most Expensive Sculpture Ever
- At Dallas Art Week, a $2.2 M. Benefit Auction, a $2.5 M. Car, and 'Spending Money Like Drunken Sailors'