The verdict has been reached—75-year-old Pierre Le Guennec, Picasso’s former electrician back in the 1970s, has been dealt a two year (suspended) prison sentence for possession of 271 stolen, never-before-seen Picasso works which he claimed were a gift from the … Read More
- Sotheby's Will Sell ABBA's Piano in September
- Jute Sack Artworks Are at the Center of Simchowitz Lawsuit Against Venice Biennale Artist
- Sotheby's to Auction Bob Dylan's Manuscript for 'A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall'
- Expo Chicago Announces Special Projects for 2015 Edition
- How Does One Craft a Regional Art Fair? A Look at the Fairs of Copenhagen