Linda Yablonsky reports on Havana’s rich art scene. [W Magazine]The Museum of Bad Art is celebrating its 21st birthday. [The Creator’s Project]The $16 million SeaGlass carousel, funded by the Battery Conservatory, will open next Thursday in Lower Manhattan. The three-and-a-half … Read More
- Morning Links: @dirty_corner Edition
- Met To Remain Open Until Midnight for Final Weekend of 'China: Through the Looking Glass'
- Here Are The Renderings For Frank Gehry's Proposed $300 M. L.A. Project
- Nicole K. Allen White Named Director of Government and External Affairs at Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Morning Links: Takashi Murakami's Private Collection Edition