Forty years after Picasso’s death, while his paintings are among the most expensive ever sold, the problem of how
to authenticate his work remains a challenge. To avoid mistakes, four of his five surviving heirs have clarified the process but have not included his elder daughter Read More
Your cart is empty.
Sign up to receive our bimonthly e-newsletter.Subscribe
- Games People Play: Justin Lieberman Bids New York Adieu With His Middle Finger as His Dealers Tussle
- The 2014 ARTnews 200 Top Collectors
- Contemporary Art Finds a Place at the Santa Fe Indian Market
- Leon Black Buys Former Knoedler Space for $50 M.
- Oscar Murillo Took the 'Ice Bucket Challenge,' and David Zwirner Is Next