Your cart is empty.
Sign up to receive our bimonthly e-newsletter.Subscribe
- Games People Play: Justin Lieberman Bids New York Adieu With His Middle Finger as His Dealers Tussle
- The 2014 ARTnews 200 Top Collectors
- Contemporary Art Finds a Place at the Santa Fe Indian Market
- Oscar Murillo Took the 'Ice Bucket Challenge,' and David Zwirner Is Next
- Leon Black Buys Former Knoedler Space for $50 M.
Tag Archives: pre-Atomic era
William D. Cohan’s article suggests that the art world today is divided into two warring camps about 74 recently revealed Degas plasters. In fact, far more consensus than controversy surrounds these plasters than the article allows. Close examination of the … Read More