Scott Reyburn on the “bubble that never really bursts.” [The New York Times]The Pompidou in Paris will open pop-up locations across France. [The Art Newspaper]“One of the most unusual auctions of a single collection ever to take place, with lots … Read More
- Met To Remain Open Until Midnight for Final Weekend of 'China: Through the Looking Glass'
- Here Are The Renderings For Frank Gehry's Proposed $300 M. L.A. Project
- Nicole K. Allen White Named Director of Government and External Affairs at Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Morning Links: Takashi Murakami's Private Collection Edition
- Sotheby's Will Sell ABBA's Piano in September