Scott Reyburn on the “bubble that never really bursts.” [The New York Times]The Pompidou in Paris will open pop-up locations across France. [The Art Newspaper]“One of the most unusual auctions of a single collection ever to take place, with lots … Read More
- How Do Art Businesses Stack Up on Facebook?
- Sotheby's London Cleaners Barred From Work After Protest
- A Gallery Grows In the Galeries: The Grandest Shopping Center in Paris Turns to Contemporary Art
- ‘Democratization, Not Monetization’: Jeremy Kost on Selling His Instagram Male Models for $100 Each
- Morning Links: Ai Weiwei's Cats Edition