“And Europe Will Be Stunned,” Yael Bartana’s celebrated film trilogy introducing Poland’s Jewish Renaissance Movement, arrived at Petzel Gallery for its first New York showing–just as a new museum devoted to Jewish culture was opening its doors in Warsaw. Suddenly things got a lot “more real” Read More
- ‘Thinking from the Present Allowed Us to Get to the Past’: Peter Eleey Talks the New Embrace of Old Work in ‘Greater New York’
- Artnews S.A. and BMP Media Holdings Merger Finalized
- Oscar Murillo In The Evening Standard: '[Paintings] Are The Engine And They Drive The Whole Machine'
- Grumpy Old Men: Tom Wolfe and Tom Sachs Duke It Out Over Contemporary Art
- Sotheby's Announces Sale of Rare Double-Sided Picasso, Monet Masterpiece