“First things first, I’m surrealist,” wrote Katy Perry on one of her Instagrams from her visit last night to the Art Institute of Chicago’s René Magritte show “Magritte: The Mystery of the Ordinary, 1926–1938.” The pop star and provocateur sung … Read More
Your cart is empty.
Sign up to receive our bimonthly e-newsletter.Subscribe
- Games People Play: Justin Lieberman Bids New York Adieu With His Middle Finger as His Dealers Tussle
- The 2014 ARTnews 200 Top Collectors
- Contemporary Art Finds a Place at the Santa Fe Indian Market
- Oscar Murillo Took the 'Ice Bucket Challenge,' and David Zwirner Is Next
- Leon Black Buys Former Knoedler Space for $50 M.