Despite improved relations with the US, Cuba is still refusing to return seized art. [The Art Newspaper]Labour leader Ed Miliband has promised to set up a Prime Minister’s Committee on the Arts, Culture and Creative Industries if he wins the May … Read More
- How Do Art Businesses Stack Up on Facebook?
- Sotheby's London Cleaners Barred From Work After Protest
- A Gallery Grows In the Galeries: The Grandest Shopping Center in Paris Turns to Contemporary Art
- ‘Democratization, Not Monetization’: Jeremy Kost on Selling His Instagram Male Models for $100 Each
- Morning Links: Ai Weiwei's Cats Edition