Despite improved relations with the US, Cuba is still refusing to return seized art. [The Art Newspaper]Labour leader Ed Miliband has promised to set up a Prime Minister’s Committee on the Arts, Culture and Creative Industries if he wins the May … Read More
- Morning Links: @dirty_corner Edition
- Met To Remain Open Until Midnight for Final Weekend of 'China: Through the Looking Glass'
- Here Are The Renderings For Frank Gehry's Proposed $300 M. L.A. Project
- Nicole K. Allen White Named Director of Government and External Affairs at Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Morning Links: Takashi Murakami's Private Collection Edition