A Munich court has rejected inheritance claims made by a cousin of Cornelius Gurlitt, a reclusive art collector who died at the age of 81 this past May, to Gurlitt’s collection of over 1,000 artworks, The New York Times reports. Before he … Read More
- Just How Quickly Has Manhattan’s Lower East Side Gallery District Grown?
- Art Brussels Relocating to Inner-City Brussels in 2016
- MAK Vienna Becomes First Museum to Use Bitcoin to Acquire Art, a Harm van den Dorpel
- Sotheby's to Auction Big Ass Egg
- Outsider Art Fair Moves to New Locations in Paris and New York