A Munich court has rejected inheritance claims made by a cousin of Cornelius Gurlitt, a reclusive art collector who died at the age of 81 this past May, to Gurlitt’s collection of over 1,000 artworks, The New York Times reports. Before he … Read More
- Auctionata Secures $45 M. in Latest Funding Round
- Asia Week Auctions Haul in Rip-Roaring $250.7 M. at Big Two Houses, a Record
- Loic Gouzer Follows Up 'Gritty' Sale With Auction Featuring Potentially Historic Picasso
- Phillips 2.0: Can Auction Veteran Ed Dolman Turn Around the Art World's Third-Place House?
- Who Is Drake's Friend at Sotheby's?