A recent show asked new questions about John Singer Sargent: Was he homosexual? Did his sense of "otherness" make him sympathetic to his Jewish clients? Read More
- Cooper Hewitt Announces 2015 National Design Award Winners
- UT Austin Receives Significant Collection of Works By Harlem Renaissance Artist Charles White
- Into the Woods: Natalie Frank's Fairy Tales
- Morning Links: Prado vs. Museum of Royal Collections Edition
- Three Letters: JE NE SUIS PAS VOUS, ET VOUS N'ÊTES PAS MOI. Laissons là.