In 1975, Elaine de Kooning bought a modest house on Alewive Brook Road in East Hampton, New York. The town had long served as an artist colony; Jackson Pollock and Lee Krasner produced some of their best-known works there and it … Read More
- Sole Copy of Wu-Tang Clan's New Album Sets Auction Record, Selling for 'Undisclosed Figure in the Millions'
- Xavier Cha Wants 'Actors Able to Express Conflicting Emotions' for Upcoming MoCA Cleveland Performances
- Inaugural Winners of Pierre Daix Art Book Prize Announced
- Morning Links: 3-D Printed Mona Lisa Edition
- Artadia Announces 2015 Houston Grantees