With over 400,000 visitors this year and $560,000 in cash prizes, ArtPrize is currently America’s biggest art award. Now, the Grand Rapids-based art competition aims to get bigger.Today ArtPrize announced the first edition of ArtPrize Dallas, after signing a three-year contract with a Dallas-based … Read More
- ARTnews and Art in America Merge to Form World's Largest Art-Media Company
- Two Banksy Murals Head to Auction with Combined Estimate of $1 M.
- Cecily Brown Identifies A 'Less Celebrated' Copycat
- Convicted Art Criminal Claims He Was Sold Fake de Kooning Paintings, Picasso Etchings
- High Museum of Art Appoints Randall Suffolk Nancy and Holcombe T. Green Jr. Director