SF-based arts writer Kevin Harman is bringing the sixth edition of his self-curated pop-up Wes Anderson-inspired art show to New York. You can see “Bad Dads” at Joseph Gross Gallery beginning in early August. [Vogue]Documenta 2017 will be held in … Read More
- New Yorker Piece Details The 'Love Triangle' Between Barry McGee, Clare Rojas, and Margaret Kilgallen
- Times Gives Danny Meyer's Untitled Restaurant at the Whitney Museum Two Stars
- Tang Teaching Museum Receives Gift of 40 Contemporary Works On Paper
- Kim Gordon Acts In And Provides Soundtrack To Forthcoming German 'Techno Horror Film'
- Tate Britain Senior Curator to Join Serpentine Galleries