TUESDAY, APRIL 28Screening: “Quality Television” at Light Industry During this screening and lecture by artist and conceptual entrepreneur Martine Syms, “Quality Television,” a compilation of nine video works focusing on television as an aesthetic resource, will be screened. Here’s a nice … Read More
- How Do Art Businesses Stack Up on Facebook?
- Sotheby's London Cleaners Barred From Work After Protest
- Chelsea's Anna Kustera Gallery Changes Name, Heads to Brooklyn
- A Gallery Grows In the Galeries: The Grandest Shopping Center in Paris Turns to Contemporary Art
- Sotheby's Sells $203.6 M. of Contemporary Art in London, Led by a $32.8 M. Warhol Dollar Bill