TUESDAY, APRIL 28Screening: “Quality Television” at Light Industry During this screening and lecture by artist and conceptual entrepreneur Martine Syms, “Quality Television,” a compilation of nine video works focusing on television as an aesthetic resource, will be screened. Here’s a nice … Read More
- Christie's Also Served a Ridiculous Amount of Coffee Last Week
- Just How Big Were This Week's Contemporary Art Auctions?
- Price Check: Frieze New York 2015
- Phillips Closes Spring Auctions With Fainting Spell and Respectable $97.1 M. Contemporary Sale
- Mondrian Sells for $50.6 M., a New Record, at Christie's $202.6 M. Impressionist-Modern Sale