SF-based arts writer Kevin Harman is bringing the sixth edition of his self-curated pop-up Wes Anderson-inspired art show to New York. You can see “Bad Dads” at Joseph Gross Gallery beginning in early August. [Vogue]Documenta 2017 will be held in … Read More
- ‘Thinking from the Present Allowed Us to Get to the Past’: Peter Eleey Talks the New Embrace of Old Work in ‘Greater New York’
- Artnews S.A. and BMP Media Holdings Merger Finalized
- Oscar Murillo In The Evening Standard: '[Paintings] Are The Engine And They Drive The Whole Machine'
- Grumpy Old Men: Tom Wolfe and Tom Sachs Duke It Out Over Contemporary Art
- Sotheby's Announces Sale of Rare Double-Sided Picasso, Monet Masterpiece