- Outsider Art Fair Moves to New Locations in Paris and New York
- How Are Art Fairs Doing This Year?
- Gagosian No Longer Represents Rauschenberg Foundation
- Giacometti's 'L'homme Au Doigt,' Coming to Auction for the First Time, Could Become Most Expensive Sculpture Ever
- At Dallas Art Week, a $2.2 M. Benefit Auction, a $2.5 M. Car, and 'Spending Money Like Drunken Sailors'
Tag Archives: Rodica Seward
Although Christie’s and Sotheby’s dominate the international auction market, smaller auction houses around the world also vie aggressively to win property for their sales, going after primarily lower-end and middle-market material that sells for under $1 million, and often for considerably less. Read More