With a dual-venue exhibition in Los Angeles, comics by masters such as Winsor McCay, Chris Ware, and Charles Schulz have been elevated from pop culture to fine art. But as these artists receive their due, the show has sparked debate over the rightful place of women in the comic canon. Read More
Your cart is empty.
Sign up to receive our bimonthly e-newsletter.Subscribe
- The 2014 ARTnews 200 Top Collectors
- Veritas! After Six Years, Harvard Art Museums' Renzo Piano Home Is Nearly Ready: A Peek Inside
- Smithsonian Announces James Dicke Contemporary Art Prize Nominees
- Katy Perry Saw a Magritte Show, and She Liked It
- Games People Play: Justin Lieberman Bids New York Adieu With His Middle Finger as His Dealers Tussle