An ex-New York foundry owner has been sentenced today to 2 1/2 years in federal prison for attempting to sell fraudulent sculptures by the likes of Jasper Johns and others, the AP reports.Brian Ramnarine, 60, had previously worked for Johns … Read More
- How Do Art Businesses Stack Up on Facebook?
- Sotheby's London Cleaners Barred From Work After Protest
- A Gallery Grows In the Galeries: The Grandest Shopping Center in Paris Turns to Contemporary Art
- ‘Democratization, Not Monetization’: Jeremy Kost on Selling His Instagram Male Models for $100 Each
- Morning Links: Ai Weiwei's Cats Edition