Dozens of victims of Lawrence Salander's fraud are fighting to recoup their losses of art and money, producing competing lawsuits and multiple claims for the same artworks. Read More
- Art by Women Accounted for Less Than 3 Percent of the Total Haul at May's Big Contemporary Art Sales in New York
- Here's The 2015 Expo Chicago Exhibitor List
- New Auction Trend: Human Hair
- Which Artworks Earned the Best Returns at the May Auctions?
- Christie's Also Served a Ridiculous Amount of Coffee Last Week