NEW YORK—An art collector who placed most of his collection in storage with a Manhattan dealer has brought a lawsuit against the dealer for selling his artwork, valued at more than $5 million, and failing to remit the proceeds to the collector. Read More
- Which Artworks Earned the Best Returns at the May Auctions?
- Christie's Also Served a Ridiculous Amount of Coffee Last Week
- Just How Big Were This Week's Contemporary Art Auctions?
- Price Check: Frieze New York 2015
- Phillips Closes Spring Auctions With Fainting Spell and Respectable $97.1 M. Contemporary Sale