The Turkish pavilion at next year’s Venice Biennale (May 9–November 22, 2015) will feature new work by Turkish-Armenian artist Sarkis Zabunyan, better known as Sarkis, reports Today’s Zaman.Exhibiting his interdisciplinary work since 1960, Sarkis has been shown in museums and … Read More
- ‘Thinking from the Present Allowed Us to Get to the Past’: Peter Eleey Talks the New Embrace of Old Work in ‘Greater New York’
- Artnews S.A. and BMP Media Holdings Merger Finalized
- Oscar Murillo In The Evening Standard: '[Paintings] Are The Engine And They Drive The Whole Machine'
- Grumpy Old Men: Tom Wolfe and Tom Sachs Duke It Out Over Contemporary Art
- Sotheby's Announces Sale of Rare Double-Sided Picasso, Monet Masterpiece