The Turkish pavilion at next year’s Venice Biennale (May 9–November 22, 2015) will feature new work by Turkish-Armenian artist Sarkis Zabunyan, better known as Sarkis, reports Today’s Zaman. Exhibiting his interdisciplinary work since 1960, Sarkis has been shown in museums … Read More
- Lo, How a Rose E'er Blooming: The Whitney Toasts Its New Home
- Christie’s London will Auction a WWII Fighter Plane in their 'Exceptional Sale'
- Here's a First Look at the Israeli Pavilion at the Venice Biennale
- Artadia Names 10 Finalists for Inaugural New York Grants
- Eddie Martinez Joins Mitchell-Innes & Nash