The Turkish pavilion at next year’s Venice Biennale (May 9–November 22, 2015) will feature new work by Turkish-Armenian artist Sarkis Zabunyan, better known as Sarkis, reports Today’s Zaman.Exhibiting his interdisciplinary work since 1960, Sarkis has been shown in museums and … Read More
- How Do Art Businesses Stack Up on Facebook?
- Sotheby's London Cleaners Barred From Work After Protest
- A Gallery Grows In the Galeries: The Grandest Shopping Center in Paris Turns to Contemporary Art
- ‘Democratization, Not Monetization’: Jeremy Kost on Selling His Instagram Male Models for $100 Each
- Morning Links: Ai Weiwei's Cats Edition