The Turkish pavilion at next year’s Venice Biennale (May 9–November 22, 2015) will feature new work by Turkish-Armenian artist Sarkis Zabunyan, better known as Sarkis, reports Today’s Zaman. Exhibiting his interdisciplinary work since 1960, Sarkis has been shown in museums … Read More
Your cart is empty.
Sign up to receive our bimonthly e-newsletter.Subscribe
- Games People Play: Justin Lieberman Bids New York Adieu With His Middle Finger as His Dealers Tussle
- The 2014 ARTnews 200 Top Collectors
- Contemporary Art Finds a Place at the Santa Fe Indian Market
- Leon Black Buys Former Knoedler Space for $50 M.
- Oscar Murillo Took the 'Ice Bucket Challenge,' and David Zwirner Is Next