New York’s Andrew Kreps Gallery announced today that it represents the New Hampshire–based sculptor Michael E. Smith. The Chelsea gallery also represents such noted artists as Darren Bader, Roe Ethridge, and Erika Verzutti.Smith has become known for lo-fi sculptures he … Read More
- ‘Thinking from the Present Allowed Us to Get to the Past’: Peter Eleey Talks the New Embrace of Old Work in ‘Greater New York’
- Artnews S.A. and BMP Media Holdings Merger Finalized
- Oscar Murillo In The Evening Standard: '[Paintings] Are The Engine And They Drive The Whole Machine'
- Grumpy Old Men: Tom Wolfe and Tom Sachs Duke It Out Over Contemporary Art
- Sotheby's Announces Sale of Rare Double-Sided Picasso, Monet Masterpiece