Claes Oldenburg’s ‘Floor Burger’ will soon go on view at MoMA in a survey of the artist’s work. But first restorers tackled its ice-cream carton stuffing and painted-canvas buns Read More
Your cart is empty.
Sign up to receive our bimonthly e-newsletter.
- Carol Vogel May Have Plagiarized David Foster Wallace's Times Obituary
- The 2014 ARTnews 200 Top Collectors
- Liu Yiqian Waves Off Tea Controversy, Says $36.3 Million Cup 'Isn’t... Appropriate for the Masses'
- 'An Angel That Sits Upon Our Shoulders': Nick Cave Reflects on the Loss of Gallerist Claude Simard
- Saving Frida Kahlo From Her Own Celebrity