Habitat is a new weekly series that visits with artists in their workspaces.This week’s studio: Olek; Boerum Hill, Brooklyn. “Crocheting is my only weapon,” Olek said as she lit up a hand-rolled cigarette in her studio. “I grew up in a place that was very stingy … Read More
- How Do Art Businesses Stack Up on Facebook?
- Sotheby's London Cleaners Barred From Work After Protest
- A Gallery Grows In the Galeries: The Grandest Shopping Center in Paris Turns to Contemporary Art
- ‘Democratization, Not Monetization’: Jeremy Kost on Selling His Instagram Male Models for $100 Each
- Morning Links: Ai Weiwei's Cats Edition