Polish artist Pawel Althamer, who in April closed his exuberant, expansive installation, performance, and sculpture show at the New Museum, to which museum visitors were invited to contribute, took his roving party to Socrates Sculpture Park in Long Island City last Friday night to mark the … Read More
- ‘Thinking from the Present Allowed Us to Get to the Past’: Peter Eleey Talks the New Embrace of Old Work in ‘Greater New York’
- Artnews S.A. and BMP Media Holdings Merger Finalized
- Oscar Murillo In The Evening Standard: '[Paintings] Are The Engine And They Drive The Whole Machine'
- Grumpy Old Men: Tom Wolfe and Tom Sachs Duke It Out Over Contemporary Art
- Sotheby's Announces Sale of Rare Double-Sided Picasso, Monet Masterpiece