The New York Times reports that Sotheby’s chief executive, William F. Ruprecht, will step down.He had been with the company since 1980, serving as director of marketing, executive vice president and managing director of Sotheby’s North and South America, before becoming director, … Read More
- How Do Art Businesses Stack Up on Facebook?
- Sotheby's London Cleaners Barred From Work After Protest
- A Gallery Grows In the Galeries: The Grandest Shopping Center in Paris Turns to Contemporary Art
- ‘Democratization, Not Monetization’: Jeremy Kost on Selling His Instagram Male Models for $100 Each
- Morning Links: Ai Weiwei's Cats Edition