“It is like jazz, yes, how I make my art,” said Kay Hassan, whose exhibition “Everyday People” is currently showing at Jack Shainman Gallery’s West 20th Street location in New York. “I find that very liberating, to be open to … Read More
- Lo, How a Rose E'er Blooming: The Whitney Toasts Its New Home
- Christie’s London will Auction a WWII Fighter Plane in their 'Exceptional Sale'
- Here's a First Look at the Israeli Pavilion at the Venice Biennale
- Artadia Names 10 Finalists for Inaugural New York Grants
- Eddie Martinez Joins Mitchell-Innes & Nash