“New Work,” director and photographer Larry Clark’s new art series and limited edition skate shoe made in collaboration with luxury shoe designer Eugène Riconneaus, debuted this week in Paris. [Complex]A State Hermitage Museum employee has been arrested in connection to the … Read More
- Which Artworks Earned the Best Returns at the May Auctions?
- Christie's Also Served a Ridiculous Amount of Coffee Last Week
- Just How Big Were This Week's Contemporary Art Auctions?
- Price Check: Frieze New York 2015
- Phillips Closes Spring Auctions With Fainting Spell and Respectable $97.1 M. Contemporary Sale