“New Work,” director and photographer Larry Clark’s new art series and limited edition skate shoe made in collaboration with luxury shoe designer Eugène Riconneaus, debuted this week in Paris. [Complex]A State Hermitage Museum employee has been arrested in connection to the … Read More
- Gallery Diet Is Moving Out Of Miami's Wynwood District
- Sotheby's Will Sell ABBA's Piano in September
- Jute Sack Artworks Are at the Center of Simchowitz Lawsuit Against Venice Biennale Artist
- Sotheby's to Auction Bob Dylan's Manuscript for 'A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall'
- Expo Chicago Announces Special Projects for 2015 Edition