“New Work,” director and photographer Larry Clark’s new art series and limited edition skate shoe made in collaboration with luxury shoe designer Eugène Riconneaus, debuted this week in Paris. [Complex]A State Hermitage Museum employee has been arrested in connection to the … Read More
- Feuer and Mesler Double Down on Grand Street, Closing Orchard Street Gallery
- New Complaint Filed Against Nahmads Over Modigliani Portrait
- Here's the Exhibitor List for Mexico City's 2016 Material Art Fair, Which Has Grown by 50 Percent for Its Third Edition
- Sole Copy of Wu-Tang Clan's New Album Sets Auction Record, Selling for 'Undisclosed Figure in the Millions'
- 2015 Venice Biennale Passes 500,000 Visitors, 5 Percent Increase From 2013