“New Work,” director and photographer Larry Clark’s new art series and limited edition skate shoe made in collaboration with luxury shoe designer Eugène Riconneaus, debuted this week in Paris. [Complex]A State Hermitage Museum employee has been arrested in connection to the … Read More
- How Do Art Businesses Stack Up on Facebook?
- Sotheby's London Cleaners Barred From Work After Protest
- Chelsea's Anna Kustera Gallery Changes Name, Heads to Brooklyn
- A Gallery Grows In the Galeries: The Grandest Shopping Center in Paris Turns to Contemporary Art
- Sotheby's Sells $203.6 M. of Contemporary Art in London, Led by a $32.8 M. Warhol Dollar Bill