“New Work,” director and photographer Larry Clark’s new art series and limited edition skate shoe made in collaboration with luxury shoe designer Eugène Riconneaus, debuted this week in Paris. [Complex] A State Hermitage Museum employee has been arrested in connection to … Read More
- Just How Quickly Has Manhattan’s Lower East Side Gallery District Grown?
- Art Brussels Relocating to Inner-City Brussels in 2016
- MAK Vienna Becomes First Museum to Use Bitcoin to Acquire Art, a Harm van den Dorpel
- Sotheby's to Auction Big Ass Egg
- Outsider Art Fair Moves to New Locations in Paris and New York