The British Museum’s exhibition on ancient Greek sculpture includes a bronze copy of the lost Greek original Doryphoros (spear-bearer) by Polykleitos, made in 1920 by the German sculptor Georg Römer, and long believed to be destroyed in WWII. [The Art Newspaper]MoMA film … Read More
- New Yorker Piece Details The 'Love Triangle' Between Barry McGee, Clare Rojas, and Margaret Kilgallen
- Times Gives Danny Meyer's Untitled Restaurant at the Whitney Museum Two Stars
- Tang Teaching Museum Receives Gift of 40 Contemporary Works On Paper
- Kim Gordon Acts In And Provides Soundtrack To Forthcoming German 'Techno Horror Film'
- Tate Britain Senior Curator to Join Serpentine Galleries