The British Museum’s exhibition on ancient Greek sculpture includes a bronze copy of the lost Greek original Doryphoros (spear-bearer) by Polykleitos, made in 1920 by the German sculptor Georg Römer, and long believed to be destroyed in WWII. [The Art Newspaper]MoMA film … Read More
- A Closer Look at the New Directors of Italy's Top 20 Museums
- Gallery Diet Is Moving Out Of Miami's Wynwood District
- Glenn Ligon Names His Ten Favorite Books, Includes 'Citizen' Among Them
- Morning Links: @dirty_corner Edition
- Met To Remain Open Until Midnight for Final Weekend of 'China: Through the Looking Glass'