The Umbrella Movement, a pro-democracy movement, is inspiring art in Hong Kong. [The Art Newspaper]Tourism at art museums and galleries in the UK has increased by 7 percent since 2013. [The Art Newspaper]Madison Square Garden Co. CEO Tad Smith has been tapped … Read More
- How Do Art Businesses Stack Up on Facebook?
- Sotheby's London Cleaners Barred From Work After Protest
- Chelsea's Anna Kustera Gallery Changes Name, Heads to Brooklyn
- A Gallery Grows In the Galeries: The Grandest Shopping Center in Paris Turns to Contemporary Art
- Sotheby's Sells $203.6 M. of Contemporary Art in London, Led by a $32.8 M. Warhol Dollar Bill