Hedge fund billionaire Steven A. Cohen was the secret buyer who purchased Alberto Giacometti’s L’Homme au doigt (1947) for $141.3 million at Christie’s, Page Six reported earlier today. The six-foot-tall bronze sculpture, which now holds the record for the most … Read More
Recent 200 Top Collectors
- Microsoft Cofounder Paul Allen Taps Minneapolis-Based Curator To Head New Arts Center in Seattle
- How Has the 200 Top Collectors List Changed Over the Past 25 Years?
- Editor's Letter: ARTnews Summer 2015, Original Cover by Will Cotton
- Both a Buyer and Lender Be: Eli Broad on His Personal Collection and New Museum
- It Takes One to Know One: Why Artists Make Ideal Collectors