Hedge fund billionaire Steven A. Cohen was the secret buyer who purchased Alberto Giacometti’s L’Homme au doigt (1947) for $141.3 million at Christie’s, Page Six reported earlier today. The six-foot-tall bronze sculpture, which now holds the record for the most … Read More
Recent 200 Top Collectors
- Photographic Memory: Artur Walther Has Built What May Be the World’s Largest and Most Important Private Collection of African Photography
- Collector's Corner: Francis Greenburger
- Melva Bucksbaum, Art Patron and Collector, Dies at 82
- Elaine Wynn on $142.5 M. Bacon Triptych: 'I Was Afraid I Wasn't Going to Own It'
- Microsoft Cofounder Paul Allen Taps Minneapolis-Based Curator To Head New Arts Center in Seattle